Enid Gun Show and OKC Gun Shops - Feb 10th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Spent a healthy sum there over the years! When I started reloading (1972/73), George (God rest his soul) set me up with everything I needed. His son, Allen, is keeping it going, although he's only open Friday and Saturday (unless that's changed recently).
Still only Friday or Saturday

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still only Friday or Saturday
I spent a bunch of time at George's shop at the farm long before (1950's) the concrete bunker in Bison.
He was one of my dad's best friends. At one time we had trap shoots at the farm. I watched him run the blueing operation and do many builds on Mauser and 03 Springfield actions. I bet he installed a thousand Cutts compensators on shotguns

justshootin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ol George has guns he built scattered all over the WORLD! He could fix/repair/fabricate/make anything!
Really miss the guy. Roger has gotten to where he's almost a duplicate of George as far as voice and mannerisms go.

Was my dad and grandads favorite place. Good friends too.

justshootin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am going to be in the Enid area on Feb 10 and thought about dropping by the gun show I see advertised. Curious if it's worth the time? Will then drive down to OKC and would like recommendations for gun shops between Enid and OKC, in OKC, and then on the way back to Tulsa area. Have done some research, but thought feedback from folks on this forum would be nice.
And hey.
Any gun show is better than NO GUN SHOW!
It's usually pretty small.

Go eat at Wee Too just north of the show on 4th street.

George's won't be there at lunch time anyway. They close for lunch. So....
Gun show.
Lunch/brekky
Breckinridge arms
Bison
Okc
Sounds like a good time to me

Latest posts

Top Bottom