Enough is enough pricks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 22lr bullcrud is gotten rediculous out in rural America. You stoopid azz hoarders thinking the zombies are coming and you prepping dewshers are keeping the next generation from shooting. I want to pistol whip you fudgetards.!! We ain't seen a bulk pack in over a year here and now I'm down to long colt 45 just to keep my kids whom grow up on a farm shooting(can't imagine other less fortunate kids. I just took this we shot, you know who you are and there is a whole generation suffering because of you fat old pricks..View attachment 40316View attachment 40316
My kids prefer the 5.56/223 better than the wimpy 22LR anyway. Maybe you should get them started up on something that is more plentiful to purchase and more fun to plink with?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have everything from little boxes of Thunderbolts to budget boxes of Remington Goldens to cases of CCI mini mag, even found some CCI Velocitors in my stash. And we shoot some .22 all the time around here. The price stickers on the plastic cases of CCI reflect a time that was many moons ago as I havent been out to buy any in a long while, prolly since before 09. But I think I will start buying it up again now that I know there is a 'shortage', lolll, whatever.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So we're pricks huh?

I'm a prick because I foresaw another shortage like the summer of 2009 and planned for it?

I've been buying an extra brick, bulk-pack, carton whenever I could since that time,,,
That's why I have enough to take a college student shooting this afternoon,,,
If you would have thought ahead, your boys would be shooting as well.

Bite my mag pouch you short-sighted whiner!

Aarond

P.S. A week or so a gentleman posted that his son wanted to buy some .22 ammo,,,
He had people standing in line with open ammo boxes to help his boy,,,
So tell your sons that because their daddy is not a gentleman,,,
They will simply have to wait out the current .22 shortage,,,
It's a shame because I too have donated to young'uns.

You want a cookie? I got some cookies

Latest posts

Top Bottom