Enough is enough pricks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I agree for the most part, I have no issues with people who buy ammo for themselves to use but those who buy every single box they come across just for the fuzzy feeling they get for adding another box to the pile, not so much. The resellers are scum in my opinion, they are doing incredible damage to the sport and causing people to give it up altogether. We have the NRA trying to get as many people into shooting as possible and the resellers driving them out, hard to say you support the second amendment when you actively work to weaken it for profit.

I've heard a couple say they occasionally run across some ammo, which is great but it's hardly the norm. I haven't seen a box of .22LR in over a year and a half except once when Academy had a few boxes of Aguila which I don't trust so I won't use it. You can talk to shooters all over the US who haven't seen any .22 in the last couple years. It's not a shortage of ammo though, it's an over abundance of resellers screwing over their fellow shooters. These guys get mad and blame everyone but themselves in an attempt to justify what they do but creating an artificial shortage to profit off the gouging isn't capitalism and it's definitely not a "free market" since you are forced to buy from a gouger or go without. If people were doing this with gasoline or milk or baby formula there would be a national uproar but because it's ammo and fellow shooters screwing over each other nobody cares. Not the kind of think you would expect from a group of people used to working together and helping each other to defend and strengthen their second amendment rights but here we are.

My birthday is next week, I got an early birthday present of a beautiful Ruger Single Six Convertible but as it stands it might be next year before I ever get to shoot it. That sucks for me but I can handle it but when I think of all the kids out there getting their first .22 and not being able to shoot it, that's just sad and sickening to know it's fellow shooters who are to blame. Driving our next generation out of the sport is seriously weakening our second amendment but hey as long as these resellers are making a profit it's the American way,

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it's getting better. The Academy here on Norman had a stack (about a hundred 50-round boxes) of Blazer LR standard velocity bullets along with a bunch of other types of .22 most of the week. 2-box limit per day. No bulk though. All the bulk got bought up by the losers who stand around in line on shipping day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom