Enough is enough pricks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You should be pistol whipped, you fat old prick! :P (j/k PowerHero!)

I would have met him out West of Cache to help him/his kids out if he hadn't painted such a vivid picture of me with his words....
Now I can barely live with myself. And this sexy brick of Winchester Western .22lr I bought for about $24 this morning.
Oh wait, I'll find comfort in the fact that he wants me to feel sorry for him while he shoots .45 colt! Ah, that's better.......
Fix your avatar Bonnie, don't fly our flag upside down unless you hate America!

Aww yea baby

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We (val and I) been able to pick up little boxes about every time in academy. As long as it ain't like the match ammo.

We got 2 boxes each of cci standard tonight around 5pm I have full intensions of shooting half or so of it through my buck mark this weekend

Sent via message in a bottle

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fix your avatar Bonnie, don't fly our flag upside down unless you hate America!

Aww yea baby

Hey Nancy, I've got an idea...
How 'bout you go fvck yourself and drown in your own river of tears 'cause you won't make the effort to find any .22lr for you, and/or, your children?

My avatar needs no fixing as it states exactly how I feel about my beloved country's current condition and shall remain until Jan. 17, 2015.
Maybe YOU'RE okay with the current regime - I am not. Feel free to blame your ruler for your present lack of the precious .22lr....

Troll on, troll boi....

[Broken External Image]

some semblance of relief

Or not....Either way - You could die in a fire and I wouldn't give two poops about it.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My avatar needs no fixing as it states exactly how I feel about my beloved country's current condition and shall remain until Jan. 17, 2015.

Awww.... How cute...

i.imgur.com_We7juIH.png

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awww.... How cute...

At the absolute very least, I will consider it a step in the right direction.
(unless killary takes its place, that is...) I guess things could get worse.
I do honestly believe that bho is the worst thing to happen to this once great nation.
But, I do appreciate your sarcasm. Two troll points for you! woot. Feelin' good?
Now, please feel free to KMA....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, it's as low as .05 per round depending what brand/type you get, but we can round up to make the whole situation sound worse than it really is.

you make a statement, but where is it .05 per round if your not standing in line at 5am?

PM me the location. I swear I won't give it up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in a one horse town, where the neck beards still rule the ammo counter.

Last time I drove a hundred miles, to get to an academy, the ammo was .15 cents a round for one box of 50. Doesn't make much sense to do that.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine from academy was .04 per round today (before tax that is, american eagle high velocity), at 3:30pm on my way home from work. I was only allowed to buy 100rd, but still.

If it's not a readily available source, then it's nothing more than a good deal. I once bought a STELLAR FN-FAL for $350....that doesn't mean that I'll be able to find that everywhere.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's not a readily available source, then it's nothing more than a good deal. I once bought a STELLAR FN-FAL for $350....that doesn't mean that I'll be able to find that everywhere.

Exactly.

When a person can walk in day or night, and get ammo at normal prices, that's when this crap is over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom