Eric Holder to Resign.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't wait for Obama to nominate him for Ginsberg's SCOTUS slot. Should be fun to watch!

He would be an exceptionally bad choice but, sadly, I'll bet he is a strong candidate on the list they keep warm in case someone croaks or resigns from SCOTUS.
I expect a Liberal President to name a Liberal nominee but AG Holder, as the highest Federal law enforcement official, has shown very little respect for the law IMHO.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if this had anything to do with it!
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...896621?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Judge Denies DOJ Request to Delay Release of Fast and Furious Document List

And that's only the list of documents, not the docs themselves. I wonder if perchance, we'll witness another IRS spectacle where everyone associated has their hard drives mysteriously eaten by the dog...

Good riddance to the most corrupt attorney general in history, long may his legacy endure.....

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the most important phrase is that Holder is going to resign "When a replacement is found".
Depending on how it plays out, that could mean tomorrow or it could mean the last day of Obama's presidency.
No reason to do a happy dance yet.
Even if he steps down next week, for all we know, he could be looking into running for President to get the same minority vote that got Obama elected twice.
Hillary is just "too white" to figure on getting most of the culturally diverse vote that got Obama elected.
Unless she could figure on getting a wide majority of the female vote, which would cross cultural boundaries.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the most important phrase is that Holder is going to resign "When a replacement is found".
Depending on how it plays out, that could mean tomorrow or it could mean the last day of Obama's presidency.
No reason to do a happy dance yet.
Even if he steps down next week, for all we know, he could be looking into running for President to get the same minority vote that got Obama elected twice.
Hillary is just "too white" to figure on getting most of the culturally diverse vote that got Obama elected.
Unless she could figure on getting a wide majority of the female vote, which would cross cultural boundaries.

Call it, being raised by a single mother, but I think conservative women are too smart to vote for hill & billy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom