NBC Top management caved in to pathetic losers that work for them....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahatma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They hired Ronna McDaniel but caved to the employees that work for them and fired her. What a bunch of pousseys NBC management is. They should have told them that anyone who didn't want to work with her can hand in their resignations immediately.

What a bunch of losers they have for employees and they are going to let them buffalo the management. What a total joke they are !

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not heard much about her political beliefs, and there are enough "so-called" registered Republicans out there that aren't all that conservative. (Two of which are hosts on The View.)

Otherwise, I agree that management in the news industry are probably subservient to the high priced talking heads.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would question why McDaniel took that job in the first place, but the big clue is that she was ousted from the GOP chairmanship. There is something to that I'm sure, but it's still puzzling why she'd go into that den of dingbats at all. The $300K salary doesn't explain it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would question why McDaniel took that job in the first place, but the big clue is that she was ousted from the GOP chairmanship. There is something to that I'm sure, but it's still puzzling why she'd go into that den of dingbats at all. The $300K salary doesn't explain it.
Probably more than she was making at the RNC, but CNN that has less than 1million viewers a night decided to head more central vs far left so they hired her. The parent company NBC knows where their money is, and is probably looking for DJT to be elected President, so they dumped her.
During his last administration, NBC/CNN had great audiences because of their lying reporting that dumbass liberals soaked up like a sponge and watched every night. They are struggling to stay alive now on the cable news circuit under biden. FOX has blown them out of the water for years now.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably more than she was making at the RNC, but CNN that has less than 1million viewers a night decided to head more central vs far left so they hired her. The parent company NBC knows where their money is, and is probably looking for DJT to be elected President, so they dumped her.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but NBC isn't the parent company of CNN. That'd be Warner Bros. Discovery.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've not heard much about her political beliefs, and there are enough "so-called" registered Republicans out there that aren't all that conservative. (Two of which are hosts on The View.)

Otherwise, I agree that management in the news industry are probably subservient to the high priced talking heads.
She’s a Romney Republican, literally.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but NBC isn't the parent company of CNN. That'd be Warner Bros. Discovery.
I'll have to look that up, but that is what was quoted on a radio program. I regress in not verifying it before posting, but Disney is just as bad if not worse than CNN if that is the case.
Well, I did look it up. Apparently this is who owns it now.
Today, CNN is owned by Warner Bros. Discovery, which has big plans for the network's future. And with its extensive coverage of business, tech, and global news, CNN will likely remain a household name for years to come.
https://thepoliticswatcher.com/page...3/5/12/owns-cnn-media-giant-ownership-history

Latest posts

Top Bottom