Eric Holder to Resign.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... this is the second time today I've quoted you ... Our planets must be aligned or something ... :P But anyway, I digress ... this was my VERY first thought ... :shocked:

Good, you must be getting more reasonable in your views. Soon I'll have you making dog-shootin' jokes and invoking the Non-Aggression Principle. :P

Don't stop making the jabs at lawyers though, those are pretty good sometimes. :wink2:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just in.... Anthony Weiner is to be tapped for Holders replacement! I so want this to happen!

Weiner was quoted as saying " I could sure get behind that BO guy... mmmmmm hmmmmmm"

No, I heard that Wiener was going to try and get the democratic nomination and he was going to ask Holder to be his running mate.
Wiener Holder

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a little old petite Jewish lady who has no plans to retire. She's the most dangerous woman in America. I wish her long life and good health.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good, you must be getting more reasonable in your views. Soon I'll have you making dog-shootin' jokes and invoking the Non-Aggression Principle. :P

Don't stop making the jabs at lawyers though, those are pretty good sometimes. :wink2:

:rotflmao: I actually think good ol' Ayn was right a whole lot more than she was wrong ... besides your "old lady" is a pretty good gal so you can't be all bad ... :wink2:

I tried to stop knocking lawyers once ... it just feels so unnatural ... :P Besides, if I stopped now you'd think I didn't love you guys anymore ... :anyone:

D42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran across this, this afternoon: Holder Is Staying One Step Ahead of the Burning Bridge

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/09/26/holder-is-staying-one-step-ahead-of-the-burning-bridge/

For months, my sources have told me that Obama will not serve out his entire second term if he does not eradicate the Syrian/Iranian threat to the Federal Reserve’s petrodollar.

Inside sources state that Obama will either be impeached and convicted for high crimes and possibly even treason. Former Attorney General, Eric Holder, has been with Obama every step of the way. Simply put, if Holder stays, he goes to jail, and he knows it.

The fallback plan is for Holder to resign, take the blame for no less than five scandals and then have Obama pardon him before Holder can be prosecuted. With Holder taken the fall for the major scandals of the Obama administration, the trail of criminality ends with Holder’s resignation. This is Obama’s way of staying one step ahead of the burning bridge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom