Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bump Bump for Twin Peaks west side, tomorrow night at 1830-1845. Please give us a head count here, so first few people know how many seats to request!

Oklahomabassin
Veggie Meat
Glock Cop
Badge Bunny
Prophet

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife will be coming along, so BB doesn't have to feel so lonely.

That said, we might be a little late. I gotta swing up by the smokeshop before to restock the cigars.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife will be coming along, so BB doesn't have to feel so lonely.

That said, we might be a little late. I gotta swing up by the smokeshop before to restock the cigars.

Hahaha! Like I've EVER been lonely hanging out with a bunch of good looking fellas like this bunch! :kiss: :heart:

That said I'd LOVE to meet your wife ... :)

And where's Cavagan and his bunch of brothers??!?!? Ima gonna send him a PM and find out what's going on ... :scratch:

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha! Like I've EVER been lonely hanging out with a bunch of good looking fellas like this bunch! :kiss: :heart:

That said I'd LOVE to meet your wife ... :)

And where's Cavagan and his bunch of brothers??!?!? Ima gonna send him a PM and find out what's going on ... :scratch:

Did you hear from those hooligans yet?

Lizard

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the membership list still open? Although, I'm not so fat anymore. I dropped over 100 lbs in the last 2 1/2 years. BUT, it was by eating bacon. Well, not so much bacon. I buy smoked hog jowls, slice them nice and thick and slow cook them. They get both cripy AND tender, as well as tasty! And when I'm done, I can pour the grease on my other foood. And I love shooting.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the store and they had a 10-22 in stock so I bought it. Went to Walmart afterwords and found 3 golden bullet packs as well. Today is a good day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom