Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess not much interest?

Ive been kicking the idea of getting a new car around for the past year or so, I haven't decided completely yet but im about 90% sure im going to go ahead and get one. I got financing lined up already i just need to decide what i want in a car, I will not be going to any hudiburg dealerships due to the 3 months it took me to get my title for my truck when i bought it from them though, any one have a dealership that has some good used cars with low miles? Im looking to spend less than 15-20k but i dont want to buy a new car because i dont need a brand new one just something to get me around and get better than 14mpg.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you guys want to see about getting lunch or dinner on the 10th or 17th of November?

I guess not much interest?

Ive been kicking the idea of getting a new car around for the past year or so, I haven't decided completely yet but im about 90% sure im going to go ahead and get one. I got financing lined up already i just need to decide what i want in a car, I will not be going to any hudiburg dealerships due to the 3 months it took me to get my title for my truck when i bought it from them though, any one have a dealership that has some good used cars with low miles? Im looking to spend less than 15-20k but i dont want to buy a new car because i dont need a brand new one just something to get me around and get better than 14mpg.

Ohhhh, sweetie!! Sorry, didn't see your post! I've been kinda spotty here lately ... Either date is fine with us ... If you want GC to come it will have to be dinner. If you don't care if you see the Old JBT then lunch is fine! :D Where??

And don't get a new car ... Get one that is 2 or 3 years old -- Let somebody else pay for the inevitable depreciation that comes the second you drive the thing off the lot! :wink2:

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh, sweetie!! Sorry, didn't see your post! I've been kinda spotty here lately ... Either date is fine with us ... If you want GC to come it will have to be dinner. If you don't care if you see the Old JBT then lunch is fine! :D Where?? And don't get a new car ... Get one that is 2 or 3 years old -- Let somebody else pay for the inevitable depreciation that comes the second you drive the thing off the lot! :wink2:

Let's plan on dinner on the 17th.

I am not going to get a brand new car because I don't want to lose 20% of the value 5 mins after owning it lol. I found several 11-13's at very good prices. I'm getting ready to go look at cars here in a little bit. I hate dealerships.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's plan on dinner on the 17th.

I am not going to get a brand new car because I don't want to lose 20% of the value 5 mins after owning it lol. I found several 11-13's at very good prices. I'm getting ready to go look at cars here in a little bit. I hate dealerships.

OK ... We can pick a time and place a little closer to the date.

And I feel ya!! Good luck!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my financing lined up already so thats all taken care of no this will be your payment bs, i dont play that game i go off purchase price not payments.

LOL ... You sound like me. GC hates to go big ticket item shopping with me because I'm like "this is what I will pay, show me what you have" ... :D If they don't show me something I like I say thankyouverymuch and walk away. Throws commission sales guys into an absolute tizzy ... :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom