Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a little diner at nw 39th and council. Not bad food and decent price.

Unless something has changed the noise level in Jim's is off the charts!

Who all is going to try and make the Tulsa fgst breakfast?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Not gonna be able to do it this year. My oldest is talking about coming to visit that weekend. And GC is working. Sorry, we are out. You guys have fun without out us! :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, ladies and gentlemen ... Since "some" of you are always volunteering me to round you guys up on a regular basis for dinner and shooting, here's how it's gonna work in 2014 ... Dinner is gonna be on the 3rd Saturday of every month, regardless, at 7 pm ... Place will be posted on the 1st of every month. I will try to move it around a little so we will be closer to one range or another in the OKC/Norman/Edmond area in case anyone wants to shoot or shop before or after dinner ... If there are any requests for specific restaurants I need them now ...

As for ENSs ... well, those are a little more complicated. The only ranges I know of that don't REQUIRE a membership are these indoor ranges: Heartland, H&H, Sgt. Everetts, and **gasp** Gunworld ... :D and these outdoor ranges: Thunderbird's Range out towards Shawnee, Paul Abel's place, and Harry's out at Banner Road (Canadian Valley).

So ... I need some input about what would be a good REGULAR time to set up times to shoot for those of us who actually SHOOT our guns and like to see who gets to buy who a Diet Coke from time to time ... :naughty:

Post up guys ... Or I'm gonna start making even more executive decisions and you all can just live with the consequences ... :P

I'll take comments until December 31 ... On January 1 I'll post the schedule of events for the first 6 months of the year ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom