Favorite gun that you never shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 16 ga. Stevens SXS double barrel, that was my Grandpas. Hadn't shot it in years. Shot many quail with it when I was a kid in the late 70's early 80's.

I won't ever get rid of it. It's worth more to me than anyone else. My son will be the owner some day. Hope he holds on to it.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have a lot of guns anymore. So, they are all pretty much guns I shoot. The only exception is my very first gun. A Remington Nylon 66.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I havnt shot most of my guns in over 3 years (in a safe several hundred miles away). I miss shooting my VZ24 though, especially since Romanian 8mm dried up.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The short list: 1. A S&W Model 60 I inherited from my grandfather. It sits in the safe on the top shelf, loaded. It's never been fired. 2. A Colt Special Combat Government. I ordered it when I went to the Colt Factory Armorer's School years ago. These are made by one guy one at a time. It was a year and a half wait and worth it. I cant bring myself to shoot it. 3. A Colt AR-15 in .222. 4. A Winchester Boy Scout Commemorative 9422. I bought it when my son was 8 when he joined Scouts. I gave it to him when he got his Eagle. It's under glass. 4. Another Winchester Boy Scout Commemorative 9422. I got it from another member several years ago when my DIL was pregnant with grandchild #2. It was a girl. She since than had a boy and he's 2 now. We'll see where that one goes, I just hope the BSA is still around in a few years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom