FBI Compromises Half of Tor; Firefox Users also Compromised by FBI Javascript Attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forget the invasion, gathering, and trampling the 4A; Chris Hansen has the situation well under control.

State manufactured, imbedded info gathering virus ??????????

Don't remove it, modify it to crash their system and let it run.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forget the invasion, gathering, and trampling the 4A; Chris Hansen has the situation well under control.

State manufactured, imbedded info gathering virus ??????????

Don't remove it, modify it to crash their system and let it run.

Even better, find out what address it's calling home to and leak it to 4chan/anonymous, sit back and watch the lulz

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting some pedophiles off the street is a good thing but it's not only an attack on them but anyone else who uses the same system. And this is only the beginning, soon they will use it as an excuse to track possible terrorist, then copyright infringement, eventually leading to people who talk bad about the government.

Might be onto something.....
http://bgr.com/2013/08/06/obama-adm...+TheBoyGeniusReport+(BGR+|+Boy+Genius+Report)

Read this link earlier today when I happened across it.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's a... pederast?
A pederast is someone who has an, ahem, "preference" for pubescent/adolescent persons of the same sex to whom he or she is not related. It's similar to a pedophile, but, as I understand it, pedophiles prefer younger children, and are not necessarily as discriminating as to sex or familial status...so, basically, you could think of a pederast as a pedophile with some standards, I suppose.

Thank you Patrick O'Brien for introducing that word into my lexicon (via the novel Master and Commander).

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A pederast is someone who has an, ahem, "preference" for pubescent/adolescent persons of the same sex to whom he or she is not related. It's similar to a pedophile, but, as I understand it, pedophiles prefer younger children, and are not necessarily as discriminating as to sex or familial status...so, basically, you could think of a pederast as a pedophile with some standards, I suppose.

Thank you Patrick O'Brien for introducing that word into my lexicon (via the novel Master and Commander).

I learned it from The Big Lebowski.

Latest posts

Top Bottom