Fixed Blade Knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The second one down from the top. Tan grip and serrated blade. How much is that one?
For the strongarms, I'd probably be looking $55 locally, or $65 shipped for choice. Currently I have:

2x Coyote Brown with serrated/plain blade and shealth. (one has box, one doesn't)
4x Black with plain blade and sheath. All of these have OEM boxes.

The one in the bottom of the first pic is the "Ultimate" which is more like 40 plus shipping if applicable.

As I go through the day I'll be updating my garage sale post with these as well as a few Spyderco and other folders.

MikePAC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean.... Looks at these list and lonely blades that need homes. View attachment 460309
View attachment 460310
(Edit to note that some have been gifted since I took the pictures and I need to update with a current list)
Gerber Strong Arms are $26.95 all day on Amazon & Walmart as thousands of knockoffs available! Many typos on imposter boxes. Not good quality at all.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not good --- I think I may have got taken on these when I got them. I'm taking down my classified listing and reaching out to everyone that contacted me. Some of the stuff I'm seeing in the videos indicating fakes is what I'm seeing in real life.

@MikePAC --- I owe you thanks. I didn't think to vet these because they came from Amazon with stickers saying new and things looking good, and I'd rather call myself a fool and make it right before anyone actually gets the boxes I shipped today.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son gave me a nice Benchmade fix blade for my birthday. I’ve ordered some kydex belt clips so I can carry it horizontally on my weak side

Attachments

• IMG_4884.jpeg
    IMG_4884.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son gave me a nice Benchmade fix blade for my birthday. I’ve ordered some kydex belt clips so I can carry it horizontally on my weak side
You might look at the Terzuola T-Clip (made by Civivi Knives). It’s like a Blade-Tech Tek-Lok, but it has slots to give you more flexibility in mounting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom