Florida school shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We all need to have the talk with our children about rapid egress in an emergency and not following orders blindly. My girls know to exit or smash the nearest window or door and run home.. We are one block from school.. They know they will NEVER get in trouble for doing that.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you actually pay this school for your son to go there?? I think I would find another school.

You're preaching to the choir. I've had this conversation a hundred times with my wife. And yet, in spite of that, he is still going to school there.

But... The public school a few blocks away, where my son would be going, had a 13 year-old bring a gun to school this week.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question that needs to be asked is, "Who is responsible for the safety of children against attacks by madmen?"

To hear the views of the left is to hear the foolishness that Republicans and the NRA are preventing the passage of "laws" that would protect children against attacks by madmen. Any person who is at least half-honest and half-thoughtful can see though the falsity of this claim.

I encourage people to first identify who is responsible for protecting children and then to put forth some practical measures for them to better do so, instead of the present nonsense measures that are failing so miserably.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cannot vouch for the validity of this picture or the post above it, but I do recognize the faces of the characters on his tshirt.

5mqv2q-jpeg.6874541

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It might be a good investment to buy a dozen of those $375 AR-15's while you still can buy one at all. You know the Demoncraps will try to ban them again. It's a shame that everyone around him miss the usual signs of trouble brewing. He has possible ties to radical Islam but, they haven't confirmed that yet.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The folks at Twitter's #guncontrol are taking their usual SOP and blaming the gun, the NRA, Trump, etc. and not finding the relevant reason(s) for this tragic/horrendous event. Luckily there are those that are trying to reason with them and are trying show that there are more germane reason(s)(the majority of which gun control legislation is ineffective) for the shooting:

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/guncontrol?src=tren

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom