? For an Attorney

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple ?s for any attorneys on the board who don't mind answering. I'd prefer to do this through PM please.
So, if your an Attorney and wouldn't mind answering something please PM me. All the Attorneys who slept at a Holiday Inn feel free to post in the thread.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Hahaha! That's a good one!

I worked for an attorney who had all the attorney jokes he'd ever heard written out in different calligraphy styles by his wife and then framed. He was adding to his collection all the time ... He had some really GREAT stuff! The senior partners were NOT amused ... LOL

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha! That's a good one!

I worked for an attorney who had all the attorney jokes he'd ever heard written out in different calligraphy styles by his wife and then framed. He was adding to his collection all the time ... He had some really GREAT stuff! The senior partners were NOT amused ... LOL

If you won't laugh at yourself, then you have no right to laugh at others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you won't laugh at yourself, then you have no right to laugh at others.

That's pretty much my take on it too ... Probably why so many women don't care for me. I can laugh at what other women think is deadly serious bizniz ... Come to think of it that's probably why so many men don't care for me either ... :lookaroun :rotflmao: Poor GC ... :nolike: :wink2:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always been represented with good results by Dewey, Screwum and Howe.

1-900-AMB-CHAS. Only $99.99 per quarter minute consultation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom