Found a Lee Reloading Press - Finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnharms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so excited that I found a Lee Reloading Press Kit from Cabela's website last night. So I bought it last night and called them this morning to verify that they will be able to fill the order and they said Yes. So, now I wait for Monday to get a shipping confirmation notice and the reloading party starts. :woohoo1:

I am still needing a 9mm die set, hopefully I will find one soon.

johnharms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Guys,

Yes, I know that I will need more, but this is a huge step in the right direction. I have all the supplies, I just needed a press and a die. Now that I have the press and Yes, I will be making several upgrades as money allows. Gotta start somewhere.

I will check out Henry's in the next few days. Are they open on Sunday? I am not to familiar of Yukon.

johnharms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahahahah, you arent lying..

You live anywhere near the NW side of the city Johnharms ? I have an extra 9mm shell holder you can have for free if you dont want to pay for one. Still new in the package.

And good luck finding 9mm dies. lol

We live Blanchard, but we drive to North Edmond 3 days a week for my wifes job. I would love to meet up and get an extra shell holder. I will PM you my contact info and arrange a time and place.

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom