Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At 9:49pm on 2/24/24 Morris the cat was found dead. Cheated out of 3 remaining lives an autopsy indicated Morris overdosed on Fentanyl. After obtaining a search warrant, the investigation team found that it appears Morris was not a user but instead a victim. Fentanyl laced 9Lives cans were found near the feed bowl and the special committee team is now looking for this suspect and person of interest (pictured below). They believe this man has knowledge of a variety of laced products and is a key figure in keeping the Fentanyl pipeline open. Our condolences go to retrieverman, the most recent caretaker of Morris. We appreciate you keeping Morris (alias Leo) in his retirement years. (see post #333 above for crime scene photo)

1708912483625.png

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sittin in the barn keeping my favorite goat company while she’s in labor. Hoping I don’t have to do anything but catch and dry.

Yay. Catch and dry. Just took longer than usual
Sittin in the barn keeping my favorite goat company while she’s in labor. Hoping I don’t have to do anything but catch
IMG_4769.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom