Fox 23 in Tulsa I’m disappointed in you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They showed clips last night and today of a drag queen donut shop and during one clip it showed one of the queens licking a knife very provacatively, kids shouldn’t be subject to seeing that garbage ! And it seems a lot of people went there to buy the donuts. I don’t know how to share the clips but you can google it.🤬🤬🤬🤬
If you haven’t noticed the hard left lane the local news has taken in the last decade you have not been paying attention. It is quite noticeable and why I ignore the local news cast and newspapers as a result. As you see the younger people take their places in the anchor desks so too are the reporters they have all been indoctrinated into the left ecosystem and most are members of the First Church of Climate as well.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is the tranny on Fox? I always watch KOTV, trying to decide if Tess Maune is tranny or not...
Catherine "Cat" James
1c2479ea-ae91-4b9a-aa66-7b946f4d222f.jpg

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
FOX23 is the only news channel I am aware of with a transgender reporter.
and what blows my mind is how something that is essentially a sexual fetish at best, a severe mental illness at worst, BECOMES THE ENTIRE IDENTITY OF THE PERSON.

like imagine if someone who liked feet got a job there and was like "OH MY GOD WE HAVE THE FIRST FOOTSEXUAL REPORTER ON OUR NETWORK." and then every. single. story. that comes from the network has to be obviously written from a foot lover POV, and anyone who writes they don't really understand the attraction gets fired.

and then *every single other employee* has to be EXTREMELY careful to use the correct language around the footsexual or they risked being fired at the drop of a hat, hate crime charges possible.

like it just blows my mind that people can be things in private, but with being gay or trans EVERYONE IN THE F'ING WORLD AND YOUR IMMEDIATE VICINITY MUST DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCOMODATE YOU.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I view this the same way as a strip club. Not everybody is pro strip clubs, they have no windows and you know what goes on in side, or at a minimum have an idea. Never would see the TV News doing a fluff piece on female strippers, nor show them spinning around a pole or getting bills stuffed inside their panties, however "Look, it's a drag queen donut shop and here's a drag queen licking a phallic like object don't hate on it!"

I don't care what people do in their bedrooms, why though do I need to get their "lifestyle choices" shoved down my throat?

Latest posts

Top Bottom