Fox 23 tonight!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When this hits the wires...Someone post a link for this or something. I'm stuck working up by Chicago and cant see any local news from OK. Thanks.

Just saw the news report....

Fox23 reporter Adam Paluka went to RJ's Gun Sales and 'purchased' a "Red River AR-15", where he was met with a proper 4473....no story here.

Then he contacted a seller from one of the online auction sites (Armslist or Gunbroker, etc.) who happened to live in Bartlesville, kicked the tires, then pulled the ol' "I'll take it, but not really" on a guy.......

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw the news report....

Fox23 reporter Adam Paluka went to RJ's Gun Sales and 'purchased' a "Red River AR-15", where he was met with a proper 4473....no story here.

Then he contacted a seller from one of the online auction sites (Armslist or Gunbroker, etc.) who happened to live in Bartlesville, kicked the tires, then pulled the ol' "I'll take it, but not really" on a guy.......

So typical news outlet bs?

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then Adam says "you can still buy from a gun show" no check , so i called them and said absolutely no way you can buy FROM a gun show and no loophole exsists . That you can only purchase AT a gunshow from a dealer completing a background check or as they stated leagally from an individual .

deaf ears baby . but i get so sick of hearing "gunshow loophole" . man show me a loophole i'd jump on it.

now i have seen with my own eyes numerous straw purchases at acadamy and bass pro. bangers or some one who made bad life choices standing back while some cute thang buying a nine is being directed with slight head nods to the desired model .

anyway he's fixing to talk about the "gun rush"

rant off
elance
and yes, hillbilly from texas thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom