Fox 23 tonight!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they wasted their time, the viewers time, and of course the dealer who had their time and effort wasted. I generally like fox23 news but you defiantly can't take them to serious.

FWIW I talked to the owner of RJ's and he said they may have to miss the next gun show ( 1st time ever ) due to not being able to replenish inventory. They are defiantly an up and up dealer.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....i get so sick of hearing "gunshow loophole" . man show me a loophole i'd jump on it.

I used to wonder what the heck that loophole was. What did I miss? Who gets to use it? Do I qualify for it? I was embarrassed to ask because I didn't want anyone to know I was ignorant, so I used to wander around gun shows hoping I'd see a sign explaining it or overhear someone talking about it. I was pretty surprised and then angry when I discovered what it meant because it really has no more to do with gun shows than supermarkets or a football game or anyplace else where there are crowds of people. It's a misleading label used to deceive people into believing gun shows are somehow evil.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is humorous that the Tulsa station is leftish and the FOX station here has several shooters.
I usually dont watch Fox 23 except for when Chera or Brittany catches my attention, but last night on their "Fox Rant" Clay Loney actually said some good stuff. In a nutshell he was going off on how the media is attacking guns when they should be attacking "violence" no matter the weapon of choice. It was actually quite good.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually dont watch Fox 23 except for when Chera or Brittany catches my attention, but last night on their "Fox Rant" Clay Loney actually said some good stuff. In a nutshell he was going off on how the media is attacking guns when they should be attacking "violence" no matter the weapon of choice. It was actually quite good.

Yeah, i missed the fox rant. I did hear he had a few good points though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom