France Has Fallen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this should be a cautionary tale what unchecked immigration ultimately leads to.
Caution for who? The people who are orchestrating the demise of Western Civilization have been planning this for decades. This is their end game and they're working overtime on us.

If your caution had any hope, our Repugnant Congressmen would be screaming. Instead, it's business as usual for them and our enemies continue to swarm across our southern border.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its all over the real news, not what we’ve been spoon fed by our domestic media . France has fallen, this should be a cautionary tale what unchecked immigration ultimately leads to.

No matter which country it occurs in rioters are given a free-pass to riot because the reasons for the riots are ALWAYS the fault of the police, or society, or not enough 'opportunities', no 'equality', too much racism, because some criminal was killed, and a hundred other excuses, all aimed at shifting the blame onto everyone and everything except the rioters themselves.
In the LA riots, the Korean owned businesses were not looted or burn to the ground because the Korean owners stood there with drawn guns letting everyone know that if you loot, we shoot! :rant:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its all over the real news, not what we’ve been spoon fed by our domestic media . France has fallen, this should be a cautionary tale what unchecked immigration ultimately leads to.

As was said before in the video, riots in France are not uncommon. The farmers rioted years ago as an example among others.
France has been a liberal progressive country for a long time, even before the open border policies.
We are seeing the future of America if we don’t seal our borders.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As was said before in the video, riots in France are not uncommon. The farmers rioted years ago as an example among others.
France has been a liberal progressive country for a long time, even before the open border policies.
We are seeing the future of America if we don’t seal our borders.
I don't know, when it comes to riots, it's not the Border that's the problem. I mean when was the last time y'all seen a bunch of Mexicans burn-down your neighborhood or rape your kids. Most of the ones I know were pretty hard-working guys that don't ask for anything and are very much Christian in attitude.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know, when it comes to riots, it's not the Border that's the problem. I mean when was the last time y'all seen a bunch of Mexicans burn-down your neighborhood or rape your kids. Most of the ones I know were pretty hard-working guys that don't ask for anything and are very much Christian in attitude.
There are people coming across our border from over 100 countries.
I’m not talking about one ethnicity or religion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom