France Has Fallen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its all over the real news, not what we’ve been spoon fed by our domestic media . France has fallen, this should be a cautionary tale what unchecked immigration ultimately leads to.

It’s not just open borders. It’s the logic used to open the borders.

If everything is free, there will be nothing of intrinsic value. And that’s what the liberal mindset doesn’t understand.

France’s deterioration is just an example of liberal rule. The same thing happens in this country. The blue ran communities have experienced the exact same thing.

Oh well, the cycle of unchecked humanity continues.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, when it comes to riots, it's not the Border that's the problem. I mean when was the last time y'all seen a bunch of Mexicans burn-down your neighborhood or rape your kids. Most of the ones I know were pretty hard-working guys that don't ask for anything and are very much Christian in attitude.

While some may be hard working families who just want a better life , many come here because they are criminals . And to wit if they weren't criminals when they left Mexico or Central America they became criminals when they violated our border .

I could provide numerous links to news stories where Mexican Nationals have committed felonies in the United States but others have done so on this board in the past, and I am pretty sure I shared this before but Grady County housed an illegal who was arrested for murdering his wife because she cheated on him, He cut her head off with a knife and threw her body in a ditch. The police arrested him , he was tried and given a death sentence by the court. The Mexican government hired lawyers to appeal his death sentence and was able to get it appealed.

Now compound our unchecked immigration with the fact people are pouring in from all over Central and South America , and interspersed with those illegals , they've found large numbers of men from the middle east and even China.

Most of these illegals coming into the country aren't families but men of military age .

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Import the third world become the third world. People who are incapable of building a functional society aren't magically going to change if they are given social preference and government assistance.

This is esp radially sad due to the level of Contribution France has made to western civilization. Art, archetecture, culture, food writers, poets, ideal. Pope Urban II declared the crusades from the Seat of the Catholic church which was in France at the time. Charles Martel stopped the Muslim incursion via Spain butt cold at the French border preserving all of Europe. France was the greatest power in the West for centuries but it has been all downhill since the French Revolution. I think the fire and Notre dame was foreshadowing.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't want to assimilate, they want us to adapt to their culture, their food, their religion. And they don't want us to live our lives peacefully, practicing our religion, eating the food we've eaten for generations and going about our day in peace.
While we're involved with migrants, we have the left changing school and military base/posts names, attacking monuments that have stood for generations such as Mount Rushmore to please them and our politicians are stricken with inertia, not doing anything but accepting the demands of radicals and ignoring the citizens that pay taxes that grease the machinery that keeps the country working.
As long as we have these life-long politicians in office, we are going to have problems because they don't subscribe to the values that many people have such as patriotism, love of country and flag, adherence to God and his word. It's all gone, the dollar is the new God and has been for decades.
Meanwhile, they want to defund the police, take our means to defend ourselves and expect us to accept the migrants in our neighborhoods and cities-we have to assimilate.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While some may be hard working families who just want a better life , many come here because they are criminals . And to wit if they weren't criminals when they left Mexico or Central America they became criminals when they violated our border .

I could provide numerous links to news stories where Mexican Nationals have committed felonies in the United States but others have done so on this board in the past, and I am pretty sure I shared this before but Grady County housed an illegal who was arrested for murdering his wife because she cheated on him, He cut her head off with a knife and threw her body in a ditch. The police arrested him , he was tried and given a death sentence by the court. The Mexican government hired lawyers to appeal his death sentence and was able to get it appealed.

Now compound our unchecked immigration with the fact people are pouring in from all over Central and South America , and interspersed with those illegals , they've found large numbers of men from the middle east and even China.

Most of these illegals coming into the country aren't families but men of military age .
Well you do make some good points WoodsCraft. Guess my problem is I'm still thinking pre-Mexican gang days when illegal border crossers were [mostly] just looking to make a better life for their family. Asking forgiveness for my 'being stuck in the past' attitude 🙏

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4147.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom