France Has Fallen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when was the last time y'all seen a bunch of Mexicans burn-down your neighborhood or rape your kids.
When my kids were still in grade school a van load of illegals was stopped on the highway and they disarmed the officer and all took off running into my neighborhood.
My shotgun was handed to my oldest son and my 30-06 was ready.

One neighbor found a guy in his shed.
Checked my shed. Nothing.

Another time a roofing crew was a few blocks away and one Mexican returned to the house and got the single mother outside beside the house and attempted to rape her.
The teen boy in the home came out with his bb gun and the guy got off his mother and pulled up his pants and ran off.

There are a lot of illegals and legals that just need capped.

hbokc

Marksman
Reaction score
I don't know, when it comes to riots, it's not the Border that's the problem. I mean when was the last time y'all seen a bunch of Mexicans burn-down your neighborhood or rape your kids. Most of the ones I know were pretty hard-working guys that don't ask for anything and are very much Christian in attitude.
I don't know, when it comes to riots, it's not the Border that's the problem. I mean when was the last time y'all seen a bunch of Mexicans burn-down your neighborhood or rape your kids. Most of the ones I know were pretty hard-working guys that don't ask for anything and are very much Christian in attitude.
In case you haven’t been paying attention it’s not just Mexicans crossing our southern border it’s people from every country in the world…

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2453.jpeg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just had my roof replaced and went out to talk to one to the roofers and he didn't speak english. When I tried to speak to him, he turned on his heels and walked away. They aren't polite, they are empowered and feel they have the upper hand. I spoke to the contractor and he said none of them speak english and if he tells someone how to correct or do their work, they get mad and quit. I think it will get worse before it gets better. They are entitled big time and one can see that easily.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is easy to see the plan of the New World Order. Get the leaders of all the countries to have open borders, let all that will invade these countries, get them free rein to rape and rob, get the crime rate way up, and then make the citizens happy to have the military control everyone including the peaceful citizens. Then everyone is a slave. If the people of America give up their guns, then all is lost.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While some may be hard working families who just want a better life , many come here because they are criminals . And to wit if they weren't criminals when they left Mexico or Central America they became criminals when they violated our border .

I could provide numerous links to news stories where Mexican Nationals have committed felonies in the United States but others have done so on this board in the past, and I am pretty sure I shared this before but Grady County housed an illegal who was arrested for murdering his wife because she cheated on him, He cut her head off with a knife and threw her body in a ditch. The police arrested him , he was tried and given a death sentence by the court. The Mexican government hired lawyers to appeal his death sentence and was able to get it appealed.

Now compound our unchecked immigration with the fact people are pouring in from all over Central and South America , and interspersed with those illegals , they've found large numbers of men from the middle east and even China.

Most of these illegals coming into the country aren't families but men of military age .
The South American countries are purging their prisons and sending the criminals North to our border. :angry3:

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is nothing new. Long before the Biden problems, there was one from Mexico by the name of Ramirez (not sure the spelling) into Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana, riding trains getting off raping and killing old women. There are evil in all nationalities just like there are good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom