Freaky "Tech" Question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ha! got it figgered out. My dumbazz son n law was here today during my nap time. And i left my tablet on the table, unprotected from the jokester.

Seems you can set the flash as a email alert. And the alarms on my phone are going off.

Now its time to plot the payback.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its the guberment!
tumblr_m2ccof6YGE1qcmv6qo1_r3_500.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! got it figgered out. My dumbazz son n law was here today during my nap time. And i left my tablet on the table, unprotected from the jokester.

Seems you can set the flash as a email alert. And the alarms on my phone are going off.

Now its time to plot the payback.

I have my Iphone set that way for mesages. Can't hear the danged thing with Stevie Ray Vaughn blasting over the stereo in the car.

Get into his ring tones for messages, and put in the door bell, and see how many times he gets up to answer the door, or put the wolf whistle on it. Both will get them. :D

the door bell tone is awesome during the Christmas or Tanksgiving dinner. Amazing how many people will get up to answer the door. Don't ask me how I know this. :pms2:

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife was waiting in a line when the man in front of her started talking about her phone. It has such powerful microphones and cameras that the government can use them to spy on you. He said proudly that was the reason he wouldn't own one. I leaned forward and said " We know! Thats why the government pays us to stand by YOU." Got us one position closer in line. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom