Freaky "Tech" Question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! got it figgered out. My dumbazz son n law was here today during my nap time. And i left my tablet on the table, unprotected from the jokester.

Seems you can set the flash as a email alert. And the alarms on my phone are going off.

Now its time to plot the payback.

Exactly what I was going to tell you to check. I used to have that option set on my iPhone but it got annoying.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well i had it comming. He ate chocolate covered cotton balls after Xmas.

Im thinking about posting an Armslist ad for him. Strpped Lowers, $75, call after 9pm.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everything glitches from time to time. Especially electronics that live their lives stuffed in pockets and get jostled around in temperature extremes. Just turn off your phone and boot it up again.

Sure, that what They want us to think

My iPhone will just randomly make the text message sound for no reason. Drives me crazy.

Its got transmit your personal data somehow right?

In reality, when the gov is snooping on you through your phone, they are smart enough to know how to do it without having the phone light up or make sounds.

Well i had it comming. He ate chocolate covered cotton balls after Xmas.

Im thinking about posting an Armslist ad for him. Strpped Lowers, $75, call after 9pm.

That would be funny!

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
get into his iphone and change some of the keyboard settings so it auto corrects words to other words...change "eat" to "screw", "thanks" to "buzz off" etc. It's a riot

Latest posts

Top Bottom