Friends of the NRA Banquette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very much enjoyed the banquet. Met some of the youth shooters that benefit from the money raised, food was pretty good, and got to visit with some folks I know but don't see often. Good time and money well spent for a good cause.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK a question for those that is in the know,
when you purchase a ticket to get in does that just get you the meal or is part of the drawings included or do you have to purchase the tickets for the drawings seperate, i know from doing some reading that there is other tickets that you can purchase but just wondering what all you get with the main ticket to get in.
We have a banquet coming up just cant find to much info on it.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK a question for those that is in the know,
when you purchase a ticket to get in does that just get you the meal or is part of the drawings included or do you have to purchase the tickets for the drawings seperate, i know from doing some reading that there is other tickets that you can purchase but just wondering what all you get with the main ticket to get in.
We have a banquet coming up just cant find to much info on it.
This was my first banquet but the entry ticket did include dinner and entry into a drawing. There was also silent auction, live auction, and multiple raffles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom