Front yard trepassing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK READ ALL OF IT!
kids will be kids BULL CRAP! I was raised with respect of properties as were my kids now 19 and 25
NEVER ran on neighbors grass or drive way..I live in a culdisac.. the neighbor kids ride their bike across my lawn but not theire ..
WE have block parties..mom did nothing..airhead!! dad kept them off when my wife confronted them//
They play on top of his car when mom is outside but not when dad is out....BAD PARENTING!!!
I am around a lot of classic cars some worth 100,000+ my kids would have hands behind backs and walk around the car and look at it..NEVER touch....

NOW the FIX...DOG CRAP...install dog crap on that section of yard.. kids drive in it and track it into their own house..
Get ass whooped by crack whore mother..maybe...but only 1-2 times through that crap and issue solved..
Some parents you can't reason with...
But do do is nasty and they will stay out of it...
I will say 99% of the kids here in yukon are disrespectful..

When I lived in spencer,,Yes spencer..The black kids had the most respect i have ever seen..
Tommy comes to the door and asks Mrs Swisher may Justin come out and play...Yes come on in Tommy.
No mam my momma said i can't come in to peoples house and dirty it up...
My son Justin asked if he could go to Leroy's and play, I said is that the little black boy that lives on the other side
of big John... He said no daddy he isn't black, he is dark brown...
GOOD BOY!
I lived in LA area when i was younger and all kinds of different people very diverse. We all got along..
Not so anymore..BAD PARENTING!
Now go find some DOODOO

Good points. If you dont have a dog ill poop in your front yard for a low price.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reason for the POOP deal
Buddy lives between central and High off of 22nd st..
Gang territory..Kids were sitting on the empty lot curb by his house and taunting his dogs/
he told them to quit..they told him you cant tell us what to do..he said you are correct.
He went inside...These kids have been doing this for a week and smokin pot and selling it right there..
COPS yea right...
He took DOO DOO and lined grass right where they sit..they sat in it and he was on the porch watching it..

They said you did this,,,,he stated YES I DID, DO YOU LIKE IT.. and sat there till they left .
was only a minute or 2 cause they had to go change clothes....They don't come to that lot any more..
He has great danes!....awesome...you can thank my friend!

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speak directly to the boys.

Tell them you'll pay them $10 at the end of the month if they keep other kids off your lawn.

It is only a matter of time before the car runs out of juice and the problem disappears anyway.

In the larger scheme of things, going to war about tread marks in your lawn seems all downside anyway.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Background:

I've lived in my mid seventies built home for thirty years, maintain my yard and have a front and both side sprinkler system installed, front yard is not fenced and I'm not sure if it even can be building code wise.

Less than desireable (you can tell) neighbors moved into the rental property next door in the fall, two 30ish single women one has two boys somewhere between five and eight years old.

The boys were given one of those ride in battery powered cars for Xmas and they started driving caddy corner across my front lawn to go from their garage to the street and sidewalk.......leaving very visible tire tracks across my yard in the now brown bermuda.

I nicely confronted the mother aprox. two weeks ago, showed her the tire trail across my yard, and ask her to stop letting the boys ride across my property.....I couldn't hear what she told them but she said something to them while glancing up at the wife and I standing in the yard.

Yesterday I get home from work and see the battery car parked half across the property line and more trails in the grass, I went next door and informed the mother of what was going on and she said (in the TONE), "their just boys",......after her 'TONE' my short reply was, "control them".

I then informed her that this was the second time I'd brought the problem to her attention and the next time it happened I was going to call the police and have her cited for tresspassing, to which she replied, "oh wow', then turned and walked away......while walking away with my back to her she said, "have a nice day sir" again in that smarta** tone.

This is probably now the beginnings of a neighbor fued but at this point I feel I'm within my rights and only want the kids to given some good parenting and stay off my property.

Some say front yard trespassing law is different than backyard tresspassing......is this true and am I within my legal rights ?

The problem is not the kids, I think you should examine internally why your precious grass is so important that a little thing like this gets you so upset.

Latest posts

Top Bottom