Front yard trepassing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You people worry me.

THIS!

Yall are way too obsessed with your green monoculture status symbols. I would like to see more native and zeroscaped yards. They look better, cost less to maintain, use less water, dont require fertilizer made from fossil fuels AND you dont have to get all butthurt when the neighbors kid rides his Tonka toy across it.

Seriously people...calling DHS because a kid is playing????? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
s3.postimage.org_4er6g5c1f_wantedposter.jpg

That is golden!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THIS!

Yall are way too obsessed with your green monoculture status symbols. I would like to see more native and zeroscaped yards. They look better, cost less to maintain, use less water, dont require fertilizer made from fossil fuels AND you dont have to get all butthurt when the neighbors kid rides his Tonka toy across it.

Seriously people...calling DHS because a kid is playing????? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

We're not going to call the DHS, the cops can do that when they haul the little monster in for trespassing.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of one of my very favorite cartoons:

"Great horny toads! A trespasser, gettin' footy-prints all over my desert!"

cdn.static.ovimg.com_episode_88322.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom