Front yard trepassing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to think it was funny around here. This whole thread is just making me sad. I'm starting to drain. My stool's gonna squeak. If I walk too much farther, my crane's gonna leak.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like some get my point and for those that don't I'll speak really slow and clearly.

It's "MY" property......one more time, it's "MY" property......I bought it, I own it, it's "MY" property.

It really makes no difference if the front yard is bermuda, dirt, gravel, cactus, tumble weeds or covered in sand burrs.......respect the fact that it's "MY" property and saty off "MY" property unless invited and leave when ask to.

Sorry again , but No its not...and its "stay" off my property not "saty"
calm down and go have a nice talk with them , your sure to feel better about it

Dont know if anyone said this ,didnt have time to read the Whole thread....but.
Its not actually YOUR yard , it is a right of way that you take care of.
{plant a bush or shrub and no you cant put a fence on it.
It wont be code enforcement it will be neighborhood services, I doubt they do any thing but ask her to stop.
Sorry for your troubles and Good Luck

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like some get my point and for those that don't I'll speak really slow and clearly.

It's "MY" property......one more time, it's "MY" property......I bought it, I own it, it's "MY" property.

It really makes no difference if the front yard is bermuda, dirt, gravel, cactus, tumble weeds or covered in sand burrs.......respect the fact that it's "MY" property and saty off "MY" property unless invited and leave when ask to.

Again, this time slowly... Is this easement? How many feet from the street?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dont know if anyone said this ,didnt have time to read the Whole thread....but.
Its not actually YOUR yard , it is a right of way that you take care of.
{plant a bush or shrub and no you cant put a fence on it.
It wont be code enforcement it will be neighborhood services, I doubt they do any thing but ask her to stop.
Sorry for your troubles and Good Luck

Again, this time slowly... Is this easement? How many feet from the street?

Yes 15' from the center of the road is easement, that Should leave about 5' of his yard in the easement.
Usually Just past the water meter....Usually!

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been inspired by OP and I decided to start protecting the appearance of the property outside my home...starting today...no one is allowed to park in my driveway...It really is a perfect driveway and I make sure to sweep it twice a week in the summer. I paid to have the concrete poured, so its MINE! ALL MINE! I don't want your dirty tires tracking dirty and mud from the street onto my drive way...just park down the street, remove your shoes and walk to my house wearing sterile booties...

Next step...plastic on all of my furniture so no one ruins it by sitting on it.

hehe...hopefully you can smell the sarcasm here...this is one of the most ridiculous threads I have seen. I think I would prefer a few more price gouging threads...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow... up to 5 pages now.

If this thread gets a million "likes", I'll take those kids to Disney World.

C'mon, do it for the children.

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been inspired by OP and I decided to start protecting the appearance of the property outside my home...starting today...no one is allowed to park in my driveway...It really is a perfect driveway and I make sure to sweep it twice a week in the summer. I paid to have the concrete poured, so its MINE! ALL MINE! I don't want your dirty tires tracking dirty and mud from the street onto my drive way...just park down the street, remove your shoes and walk to my house wearing sterile booties...

Next step...plastic on all of my furniture so no one ruins it by sitting on it.

hehe...hopefully you can smell the sarcasm here...this is one of the most ridiculous threads I have seen. I think I would prefer a few more price gouging threads...

pretty much agreed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom