Frustrated with Kroger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t want to embarrass her. I heard she’s very thin skinned. Rick N might want to look if he’s interested in who his friends really are.

You just can't help yourself, can you? You've been banned yet you keep showing up spewing your bulls**t. Everyone knows who and what you are. You're not fooling anyone, you sanctimonious blowhard.

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
You just can't help yourself, can you? You've been banned yet you keep showing up spewing your bulls**t. Everyone knows who and what you are. You're not fooling anyone, you sanctimonious blowhard.
“Yeah, that's the one. I can't help it. I like ****in' with sword boy and pointing out his ********. It's a character flaw I have...”
This you on the little forum?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t want to embarrass her. I heard she’s very thin skinned. Rick N might want to look if he’s interested in who his friends really are.
If Rick N's skin is so thin that he can't handle what some silly ***** said IN PUBLIC on a FORUM SHE IS SURE HE IS AWARE OF then he's much better off without her. 🤣🤣🤣 God, I love it when men who know nads about the behind the scenes stuff get on the Internet and start trying to stir **** up amongst friends.

Hey!! @RickN Did you know that BadgeBunny chick has been talking **** about you on that other place?? 🙀 (Although I gotta give you props, sir. At least it's just some random dude on the Internet you're trying to cause trouble for her with. Do you KNOW how many times some guy like you tried to break up her marriage to Grumpy ... Errrr ... GC?? 🙄🙄 Damned amateurs ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know @THAT Gurl will tell you like it is, but she’s a liar on her house project. No danged way are a plumber and an electrician in her house together AND having a normal, civil conversation. That’s like cats and dogs getting along, squirrels and birds eating in harmony or OU fans not talking crap about OSU. 😝

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know @THAT Gurl will tell you like it is, but she’s a liar on her house project. No danged way are a plumber and an electrician in her house together AND having a normal, civil conversation. That’s like cats and dogs getting along, squirrels and birds eating in harmony or OU fans not talking crap about OSU. 😝
Rotflmao! I swear what I'm about to tell you is a true story.

The contractor and I were at the other end of the house talking about ****. We started back up to the front and he said "Well, at least so and so, and so and so are here working." I said, without missing a beat, "What?? Who are you kidding?? They aren't working. They are up there gossiping." Contractor just laughed and without missing a beat said "Ahhhh, well played, Patti. Well played! 🤣🤣🤣"

We probably have way more fun than we should ... 🤗🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom