Frustrated with Kroger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah thats a newer location that I havent visited because of its location. I refuse to drive in Yukon traffic. Retirement and not dealing with traffic in the morning and evening has spoiled me. lol
If I go to Crest, i use the one on SW 104 and, is it Penn or May?

I looked on Google Maps, and it shows to be at 104th and May.

And, I'm not sure where the city limit is on Czech Hall Road, but Crest may be in the OKC city limits.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, everything south of 10th is okc. Yukon gets the traffic and okc gets the money.
But I have to drive through part of Yukon unless I drive a different route which is a few miles further. I heard it's a smaller store than the other one which IS fine by me.
But Kroger is just easier to me.

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
All you guys and gals who might have helped Rick over the many years he’s been whining about needing help might consider what a stand up guy to write something like this over on the little forum.
“ had my suspicions. He’s like a bad case of herpes that you can’t get rid of. Who cares about what walker is doing with his little boy sports? I bet he watches the games with binoculars from the other side of the street. Maybe he hides under the bleachers, but I doubt he’s aloud within 1000 feet of a school. At the end of the day i don’t care too much, I can sucker free rides and favors out of him when I need them.”

Let’s see. I’ve had several deals with him over the years. I’ve taken food by, I gave him a Coastguard zippo lighter, gave him and his wife a ride to the salvage yard when she had the wreck, and probably other times as well. What a guy. Actually pretty pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom