Funeral for K9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pics on newsok...seems a little silly to me. They presented a flag to the officer as if he had lost his spouse. Had a casket for the dog and everything. I realize the important work K9s do, but really...a full blown funeral for an animal?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pics on newsok...seems a little silly to me. They presented a flag to the officer as if he had lost his spouse. Had a casket for the dog and everything. I realize the important work K9s do, but really...a full blown funeral for an animal?

Doesn't bother me. I'd take a good number of animals over certain humans.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dog worked his ass off and died protecting the officer you DAMN right I commend him. You want to get butt hurt worry about all the freeloaders on sitting at home on your dime everyday.

That my two cents!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love dogs, but highly publicized dog funerals make a mockery of real funerals. Real funerals are painful enough. Dogs don't care about funerals. That's what I love most about dogs.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love dogs, but highly publicized dog funerals make a mockery of real funerals. Real funerals are painful enough. Dogs don't care about funerals. That's what I love most about dogs.

Okay, I'm your huckleberry... Just how the hell do you know what dogs care about? Is this a new Liberal (left Wing) insight into our animal's thoughts now? Please just go to sleep!

Latest posts

Top Bottom