Funeral Suit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Men's Warehouse.
I never particularly cared for their attitude, at least at the one that is/was near Crossroads in OKC. "Well, sir, it is popular around here, but we're trying to discourage that." I kid you not, that's what the guy selling low-rent suits told me. If I want high-dollar fashionista attitude, I'll go to a store that sells better suits, thanks.

I know someone who bought a suit from them and needed alterations to it; I don't think they hit any of the promised dates they told him. (It'll be ready by five pm. Sorry, sir, it'll be tomorrow. Oops, let's shoot for Thursday.)

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Salvation Army, Goodwill or Thrift store...... Seriously, you would be surprised at the expensive suits that can be had for pennies on the dollar.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Penneys.. Pretty much the same suit as Dillard's except less expensive. A nice white pinpoint Oxford shirt and a good quality tie help the overall look.

Sent from my iPhone

DORR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jos. A. Bank occasionally has some relatively nice suits on sale for $97 in their clearance section of the online store. Find a good tailor, get a nice shirt, hit thetiebar.com for a sharp, inexpensive tie and you're on the way to looking better than most for a surprisingly small amount of money.

ETA current price on the suits is like $118.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tailoring a suit can get pretty expensive depending on how you are built, I lifted weights for years so they have to really chop mine up and resew to get a good fit. Steinmart has some "separates" suits which means you pick out the pants and the jacket separately and they fit me with minimum alterations.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Hagar at the outlet mall off 40 and council last week and picked up a pretty sharp suit for 100 bucks even with my military discount. And If I don't want to keep it after this wedding, I can just take it back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom