Funny things said around your house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Literally less than a minute ago. My wife telling me about a problem she is having and I tell her something simple to fix it. Saying its common sense.

"Well this ain't about common sense".........

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So here's how I choked on a steak burrito today:

me: "Do you want to try this burrito?"
wife: "No, I don't want that burrito."
me: "Would you like a ride on my burrito?"
wife: "You're not coming anywhere near me with that thing, so you need to %ack off"

%: After I finished laughing and choking, I figured out she said "so you need to back off"

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How have I missed this thread so long? Anyway, its been a couple years back, but my sister in law would watch my youngest son while we were at work during the summer break. My brother in law works on a rig, so he's home for 7 days at a time. I guess they were arguing about whatever one day, and my son pipes up and says "My daddy wouldn't talk to my momma like that". When my SIL asks why he said that, he says, "Because momma would beat the hell out of him!" Still laugh at that one! And no that hasn't happened, nor will it ever...:)

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To my wife,,,,

"If I'd known the last time was literally going to be the LAST time, I'd have marked it on the calendar so I could celebrate it every year like a birthday"

Latest posts

Top Bottom