What is your favorite Clint Eastwood movie...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All, except Bronco Billy. Play Misty for Me would be barely above Bronco B.

The Dirty Harry trilogy would be in top 5. Coogan's Bluff is good. Forgotten, ignored, or unknown to many.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. My reloading room is set up with portraits of the main characters facing each in the last standoff at the end of the movie, in the same orientation as in the movie. Angel Eyes on the left, Blondie in the middle, Tuco on the right.

Georgie 1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record (zip, zip, zip fire suit on) I never was a fan of Clint Eastwoods westerns.

View attachment 447389

In all reality, I'm not a huge fan of westerns in general. Yeah, I know, I know. :slap: However, I truly L-O-V-E the Dirty Harry movies. In my eyes, he will always be SFPD Inspector Harry Callahan.

But I gotta say, Gran Torino is probably my very favorite movie of his. It's funny, because it really should be the 3rd in a trilogy. Because if you were to watch Heartbreak Ridge, Million Dollar Baby and Gran Torino in that order, he plays basically the same character.

No doubt he's an awesome actor and an incredible director as well. Hell, he's just about the last of his kind and there probably will never be another like him.
All the Dirty Harry movies

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0898.jpeg

Outlaw Josey Wales…. I reckon so!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. My reloading room is set up with portraits of the main characters facing each in the last standoff at the end of the movie, in the same orientation as in the movie. Angel Eyes on the left, Blondie in the middle, Tuco on the right.

You forgot the dog! :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom