Garden/Yard Cart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you use em, we bought the first used Gorilla 6cuft cart at a farm sale. It fast became a perfect tool to replace a wheelbarrow! Wife loved it so much she wanted another. They dump, easy to pull and the handle flips around to be able to tow behind mower! They are pricey new, over $200. But found another at a Mexican resale shop yesterday. It is some kind of a resale/return shop. They had two of these for $79 each. We bought one and there was one left. 4528 SPenn. Just north of I240. They are handier than toilet paper!!

IMG_5176.jpeg
IMG_5177.jpeg
IMG_5178.jpeg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I bought mine at Tractor Supply. 1600lb capacity, 12cu ft. Expensive little bugger but man I love it. Been doing a lawn renovation so I’ve been using it to haul top soil around my yard filling in low spots and hauling compost around the yard top dressing. I have a two wheeled wheel barrow and it hardly gets used now that I have the gorilla cart.

Will use mine this winter to bring firewood from my rack to keep under the porch.

Edit: I paid $300+ tax. If I was closer I’d go snag that other one for $80.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought mine at Tractor Supply. 1600lb capacity, 12cu ft. Expensive little bugger but man I love it. Been doing a lawn renovation so I’ve been using it to haul top soil around my yard filling in low spots and hauling compost around the yard top dressing. I have a two wheeled wheel barrow and it hardly gets used now that I have the gorilla cart.

Will use mine this winter to bring firewood from my rack to keep under the porch.

Edit: I paid $300+ tax. If I was closer I’d go snag that other one for $80.

The way they dump is cool! The way the tires move together keeps it from dumping to hard. You bought big one! I have yet to see one them, got a photo?

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The way they dump is cool! The way the tires move together keeps it from dumping to hard. You bought big one! I have yet to see one them, got a photo?

I’ll get a picture later. It’s almost to big to pull by hand with a load of dirt! I’m working on getting a small lawn tractor/mower to pull it around with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom