Garden/Yard Cart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Is yours a 7 or 12 cu ft? The 12 cu ft one has 16” tires!!!

This is the one we went to buy, and they did not have and were back ordered. 1500 lbs it does. That is big! I pull our three 6cu ft ones around with my zero turns. And have had them full of dirt and concrete, and hell yea hard to pull!

IMG_7995.png

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$20, yard sale. This is a picture of the same trailer I have just not the one I have.

View attachment 413142

0182569F-6F3C-4C37-96AC-10BFF05994CA.jpeg

I have one that is poly like that. Have used it for years, it’s still in good shape. I keep my **** out of the Sun when not in use. Mine has the hitch that can fold and a handle to use as a wheel barrow. It’s been a good one.

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Is yours a 7 or 12 cu ft? The 12 cu ft one has 16” tires!!!

This is the one we went to buy, and they did not have and were back ordered. 1500 lbs it does. That is big! I pull our three 6cu ft ones around with my zero turns. And have had them full of dirt and concrete, and hell yea hard to pull!

View attachment 413152

12. I didn’t think the tires were 16” though. This is the one I got from Tractor Supply

IMG_1769.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a 17 cu ft JD dump cart/trailer several years ago. Doesn't quite have the weight capacity...only 900 lbs I think. But that's as much as my lawn tractor will tow probably. I doubt I could push or pull 1600 lbs around the yard anyway. But it's got a lot of room for other stuff like leaves, hay, branches, firewood, tools... I've used that thing hard. It's a little sun-faded, but it's holding up great after almost 8 years.

DSC_2754.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom