Gaurdians of the Galaxy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thought it was good. Caught it at a dine in theater in schaumburg, IL. Sunday afternoon. Oklahoma needs those theaters! It's like having a TGIFridays at your fingertips while watching a flick!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought it was good. Caught it at a dine in theater in schaumburg, IL. Sunday afternoon. Oklahoma needs those theaters! It's like having a TGIFridays at your fingertips while watching a flick!
Try the Director's Suites at the Warren Theater in Moore. The food is supposed to be decent, but I rarely go to the theater, and there weren't any Director's Suite seats available the last time I went, so I can't comment on it directly.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Try the Director's Suites at the Warren Theater in Moore. The food is supposed to be decent, but I rarely go to the theater, and there weren't any Director's Suite seats available the last time I went, so I can't comment on it directly.

Will give it a try sometime, adults were $8, kids were $4 IIRC. Had a medium pizza, 3 combo appetizer plate, 2 milk shakes, 2 beers + tip was $35. Leather semi reclining seats........clean, no smell, good sound and pic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom