Germans already expressing regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Bavarian Guilt" is even more profound than the "White Guilt" we see in so many liberals in the United States. They've fallen on their own proverbial sword and are watching in amazement and consternation as they bleed out from the mortal wound.

100% true. That worm will turn, eventually, though, and it'll be ugly when it does.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not just Germany. Those wild and crazy swedes are having more than their share of problems with the "invaders" too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uws9BlnJmjI

The link is Pat Condell discussing the "Rape of Sweden".

Its real, its ugly, and its being abetted by the progressives to help themselves feel better about something?

That something is certainly not their wives and daughters safety, nor their culture, national treasure, nor their god.....

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can only say I am glad it is getting some press before it gets here... maybe there is a chance to stop it.

I doubt it, though. Our politicians will behave the same way those in Europe do, sacrificing their nation and their people at the altar of political correctness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom