Get ready for Sunday&Monday.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took the Jeep Wrangler out to get gas and drive to my parents. Good thing I left the mesh bikini top on. Kept the sun from beating down on me. I got some looks from the non jeepers.

One of those "jeepers" was getting his ride hauled up on a flat bed wrecker this evening. Looked awfully cold there on Highway 4 south of Mustang.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of those "jeepers" was getting his ride hauled up on a flat bed wrecker this evening. Looked awfully cold there on Highway 4 south of Mustang.
Yep, my 2 door was flat out scary when I had mud tires in rain, much less snow or ice. May as well been running slicks. I dumped those really quickly.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not me...

...I stay inside the RV and brew my own. Ain't no way I'm walking anywhere for a cup of expensive coffee.
I have it delivered to the house. 2 bagger every 21 days
IMG_20200330_122042.jpg

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OT: Hickory is OK for a heavy flavor on something like brisket, but If I smoke, its going to be with Post Oak. Smooooth. Unless its something lighter like a turkey then some type of fruit wood is good.
Mesquite can be used if you know how but burns too hot and pops too much for me. I don't have access to Pecan in any meaningful amounts. My smoker uses full sticks of wood.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom