Getting a suit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need a suit for a wedding. No tux or anything, just something decent. I called mens warehouse and they want 200 for a one day rental, no shoes or tie. For that kinda price I would just go buy one and spend a little more money. Any suggestions on where to buy/rent a suit? I really don't feel like spending 200 bucks to wear a suit for a day.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at Kohls or department stores for sales. Jos. A Banks also usually has good sales with good quality suits for within your budget.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at Kohls or department stores for sales. Jos. A Banks also usually has good sales with good quality suits for within your budget.

That's my next stop. Sucks, cause I used to have 5 or 6 suits for special occasions, and then I lost a ton of weight and they no longer fit and would need too much alteration to look decent.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good tailor is also worth the money. The suit will get you close but a tailor will make you look good in it.

Any suggestions for the OKC area? I'm in desperate need of one, as well as a decent cleaners. I've had 2 out of 4 cleaners ruin 4 shirts in the past year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom