Getting Ready for Norman Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, supper, and anything in between those. Maybe we can organize one of them FGST gunshow eat n greets, Norman edition.

I'd be down with that ... "They" changed GC's schedule again :grumble: and I think he's on swing shifts (1pm to 11pm) with F/S/S off but I'm not sure ... Even so I'd come down without him ... poor guy ... He was sure sorry he missed out on the festivities today. :(

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tbirds is a LONG way from Norman ... lol Has he opened back up?? Last thing I heard he was only letting certain folks come out and only at certain times ... but that was a while ago ...
Its a lot closer to norman than it is to our neck of the woods. Im not sure if hes opened up or not, I've been hitting up Banner mostly.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a lot closer to norman than it is to our neck of the woods. Im not sure if hes opened up or not, I've been hitting up Banner mostly.

OK ... that makes TWICE now I've logged off to go to bed and then logged back on ... sheesh ... lol

You been going to Banner without me?? I'm hurt ... How's Harry?? Holler at me next time you go out. I'd like to shoot my 15-22 some ...

OK NOW I'm going to bed ... 5 am is gonna come E.A.R.L.Y. blah ...

Later!! :kiss:

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... that makes TWICE now I've logged off to go to bed and then logged back on ... sheesh ... lol

You been going to Banner without me?? I'm hurt ... How's Harry?? Holler at me next time you go out. I'd like to shoot my 15-22 some ...

OK NOW I'm going to bed ... 5 am is gonna come E.A.R.L.Y. blah ...

Later!! :kiss:

I got some new guns and i wasnt gonna risk gettin shot at h&h :hithead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom