Ghost Pepper Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just talking to my mom about this very thing just yesterday. Why must they do such sorcery?
I was at the nursery the other day and noticed they had mild TAM jalepeno's and some called Mexican original. I'm pretty sure I planted the Mexican originals in the past that have so much heat.
Have no clue what the TAM means in the mile peppers other than "this ain't mean"?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at the nursery the other day and noticed they had mild TAM jalepeno's and some called Mexican original. I'm pretty sure I planted the Mexican originals in the past that have so much heat.
Have no clue what the TAM means in the mile peppers other than "this ain't mean"?
Texas? Jeesh! Get a rope....

TAM Jalapeño peppers are a mild hot pepper, developed by Texas A&M to have the jalapeño flavor without the heat.
Yes I had to google it...

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long time ago...back in the early 1980's I knew a few folks that grew peter-peppers. They were a little hotter than a Jalapeno and grew into the most "UNIQUE" looking pepper.

Ask now days......and hardly anyone has heard of them.

A REAL PICTURE of Peter Peppers....again, that's why they call them that. **Don't believe me-buy some seeds. https://www.southernharvest.com.au/chilli/chilli-peter-pepper
Chilli%20peter%20peper.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom