Glock sights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I reckon I'm the only guy here who prefers the good ol' Glock factory polymer "goalpost" sights that come standard on all their pistols. :ugh2:

Of course, I'm probably one of the few here that likes the 2nd gen frames over the 3rd and 4th gen models too. :rolleyes2

If any of you guys ever saw my carry G22, you'd laugh yourself silly. :pms3: It looks like it's been drug thru a knothole backwards! The slide is damn near silver because almost all of the black coating is gone from literally hundreds of thousand of presentations over the years. My G22 is a 1996 model (serial #CAM0xx).

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently put an Ameriglo ProGlo front (a bright orange dot with green tritum in the center) and their plain black rear on my 19. At least for my needs, this setup is great.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a Glock 19 Gen. 3 slightly used today. It has night sights but I am not sure of the manufacturer. The markings are TG-H3 G1. I'm guessing Tru-Glo???

Last edited: