Godzirra

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plot was slow to develop, which is senseless. Not enough creature fighting. Storyline jumps randomly. We should have gone to the Paseo Arts festival.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how all the branches of the military worked together and EVERYONE in the military knew what was going on, yeah right!
The Army sergeant sure snapped to attention for a guy who asked whats going on dressed in civilian clothes claiming to be a Navy LT.
I don't remember seeing any Marines, just Air Force, Army and Navy.

That should win dumbest movie of the year!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw the trailer, have seen most, if not all of the originals; not interested in this one.

Now, Friday when "A Million Ways to Die in the West" starts ............... I'll be there. Don't know if it can top "Blazing Saddles", but it looks like a fun 2 hrs.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how all the branches of the military worked together and EVERYONE in the military knew what was going on, yeah right!
The Army sergeant sure snapped to attention for a guy who asked whats going on dressed in civilian clothes claiming to be a Navy LT.
I don't remember seeing any Marines, just Air Force, Army and Navy.

That should win dumbest movie of the year!

The marine corps would not agree to take part in the movie, so they were not in it. Battle LA and transformers is OK for them but Godzilla isnt I guess :P

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just home from seeing it. Didn't plan to but X-Men was sold out and I had promised to take the kids to a movie. As it turned out, we enjoyed it. Sure it has some cheese in it but most of the adventure movies do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just home from seeing it. Didn't plan to but X-Men was sold out and I had promised to take the kids to a movie. As it turned out, we enjoyed it. Sure it has some cheese in it but most of the adventure movies do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apt description. Not great, just a way to kill two hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom