Good hole in the wall places to eat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet Lisa's in Tulsa just East of peoria on pine.
Simple menu consisting of Pork Chops (fried or grilled) and Fish (fried or grilled) then every damn soul food side dish you can think of.

Freeway's on 4th and sheridan for the best homade breakfast I ever had. (Sorry Grandma they serve theirs all day). Prices are really good.

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Click's is still very good, ribeye is awesome, sirloin is bigger than the plate. and the toll house pie. i'm glad i'm not hungry right now or would be calling to see if i could get a piece of pie to go.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For lunch the wildcat grill in cashion is real good. The piedmont Quizine (Chinese American ) restaurant in piedmont is awesome with huge portions of you guessed it Chinese and more traditional dishes is excellent. As far as Mexican food el vaquero in Stillwater and the place right across from boeckman ford in kingfisher are the best around. And there is an awesome barbaque joint west of alva and its name escapes me.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a few of my favorites:

Wildhorse BBQ south of Sallisaw; started eating there in the late 60's while in college @ Tahlequah. The highway has been re-routed, so it's a little out of the way - watch for their signs.

Honobia Creek Store @ Honobia - great breakfast & burgers; catfish with hushpuppies, etc. Friday evenings.

Jeff's Bistro 281 on Hwy 281 at the north edge of Anadarko; Munoz' Mexican place next door is good too. Some of the best burgers in the country are downtown at the Indian Cities Lanes bowling alley. Jeff's also has great burgers along with daily specials.

Warehouse Willie's on Dewey Avenue in downtown Poteau. Steaks, burgers, sandwiches - all good.

Little Adelita's in Krebs - great Mexican food. Across the highway and a little west of the big Italian place.

Hateful Hussy's Cafe in downtown Talihina.

Cedar Creek

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom