Good Performance Exhaust Shop in OKC Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to have a set of long tube headers installed on my truck. 2.5" true duals. The headers will need an EGR fitting added and I'd like to have them just build the system for me while they have it. I'll provide the cats and mufflers I just need them to make the rest of the tubing. I want it all mandrel bent too. I figure a good performance shop should have a mandrel tubing bender.

Oh yeah, all stainless.

1997 Chevy K1500 SWB

You guys got any good ones you recommend?

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been using Richard, owner/operator of Expert Muffler, on Rockwell, near 39th. He usually works in the later part of the day.

I have known him for about... holy crap! 20 years! He is VERY honest, VERY fair, and stands behind everything he does.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been using Richard, owner/operator of Expert Muffler, on Rockwell, near 39th. He usually works in the later part of the day.

I have known him for about... holy crap! 20 years! He is VERY honest, VERY fair, and stands behind everything he does.

No answer here. I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks guys, keep 'em coming.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, I would not recomend a douche or deal with one myself. I have never gotten that from them.

I know a lot of places like this don't like phone shoppers, and they may be great to deal with. Local to me is definitely a plus. I appreciate the recommendation though. I'm not really price shopping. I know what needs to be done and I'm competence shopping. I just don't have the equipment and experience to do the work myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom