Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next I would like to see machine guns legalize here in Oklahoma, made in Oklahoma, bought in Oklahoma, and kept here in Oklahoma. You know, State’s rights.

All it takes is for enough states to do it so that the ATF loses the will to regulate.

Kansas tried this in the 2010s but they were basically the only state who tried it and they were targeted by the ATF.

I have said it so many times on this site: "Mass Noncompliance" is the only way to neuter the feds.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
All it takes is for enough states to do it so that the ATF loses the will to regulate.

Kansas tried this in the 2010s but they were basically the only state who tried it and they were targeted by the ATF.

I have said it so many times on this site: "Mass Noncompliance" is the only way to neuter the feds.
yep. can't be said enough.

like i said, like it or not, you have to accept the reality. that everyone high school age or older has been able to and has be getting "illegal" mary jane for *at least* the last 60 years in this nation.

like i said, *literal children* aren't afraid to violate the law and say "screw it". those children grew up. realized everyone did it. realized their parents did it. realized they could just vote to make it legal, and democracy would no doubt win.

it did.

compare this to gun laws where it's "okay, i'll turn in my bump stock, brace, binary trigger. i don't want to break any laws. i support red flag laws." etc etc.

make fun of stoners all you want; they are getting things DONE. pretty funny for people with a label of being lazy.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the absolute best part is, again unlike drunks, stoners probably will do their best to just avoid you altogether. most of them are going to be completely indifferent about you hating them. try THAT with drunks. tell a drunk you hate ANYTHING they like.

drunks would leave all their cans, bottles, and humans substances all over my yard after gamedays in norman. and these weren't college age kids, these were the old types.
But stoners will kill just as many behind the wheel. Sad very sad

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just what we need...another way to screw up a person's decision making capability.
ya know how there's that "you don't know what you've got til it's gone" mentality?

a lot of people describe very similar responses to things like psilocybin, lsd, mdma, ketamine, dmt, even good ol mary jane.

sometimes, you go beyond the point of things making sense, maybe they don't really exist anymore. The incredible amount of assumptions we have to make *every second* for everything to *make sense* all break down at once, and you're not so sure of....anything anymore.

eventually when your "sanity" returns, you may very well find that you question many things. some of that very well may be your decision making in the past. lots of people come out on the other side saying they will make different decisions in the future.

that doesn't mean it's negatively affecting them. i know lots of people with trauma who are taking such treatments. they all seem to agree it helps them prevent from making bad decisions when their trauma becomes too much and impacts their decision making.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
But stoners will kill just as many behind the wheel. Sad very sad
that's....not even close to accurate. i'm not saying it doesn't happen, but as someone who has driven both drunk and stoned....it's not even close.

like that's the craziest thing about "hard" drugs, most people don't realize the most "anything" you can be is drunk.

like you can be more "drunk" than you can be LOTS of other things. i know people who consider smoking a joint a "hard drug" but think *literally blacking out drunk and forgetting hours of the night before is totally normal because ya know....everyone does that or whatever*.

like you have to do a LOT of certain drugs to get ANYWHERE NEAR the level of drunk MOST people get when they drink heavily. i would trust a person on low dose psilocybin behind a wheel WAY before i would three cocktails.

Latest posts

Top Bottom