Governor Stitt stands with Governor Abbot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those elected to fill positions of governance in this country are vested with certain powers. Along with those powers comes duties. Neglecting those duties is as bad if not worse than exceeding those powers delegated to them. Neglecting those duties puts this country in the gravest of peril, even when that negligence is couched in humanitarianism.

Every "good deed" always has its pitfalls, especially when committed beyond the realm of the delegated powers and the common sense reasons those powers were limited. Even though the powers granted in the Constitution are limited, failing to exercise those powers in pursuit of the appointed duties allows certain individuals to take advantage of those failures and disrupt the peace, overwhelm our resources, and allows foreign interests that mean us harm to infiltrate every corner of our society.

The sad and dastardly part of all this is that we are paying these people who are not doing the work they begged us to elect them to to do; and they - meaning the current administration headed by Joe Biden - have the audacity to standing in the way of those of us doing our best to do that which is necessary to protect our security, to protect the resources we set aside for our own benefit, and halt the flow of rampant diseases carried by those infected invaders blatantly crossing our borders.

These people are neglecting their duties by design. It is beyond a doubt they are aware of what they are doing. What they hope to gain is certainly not for the benefit of the rest of us. It is certainly not in pursuit of anything constitutional.

What I believe to be even worse is those in government who are standing by doing nothing to crack a whip over these people. It makes them no less culpable than those in direct neglect of their duties. At the least, those with the whip should be impeaching and convicting the never do wells ASAP so that responsible people in succession may take the reins of government and secure our country from all these illegals, infectors, and infiltrators. It might even make a revolt, insurrection, or civil war unnecessary.

Elections have consequences. Even stolen ones. Vote wisely and guard the tally. Oh, and keep your powder dry.

Woody

Last edited:

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently moved to the suburbs to avoid people. I really feel for the Texans and even the people in south okc that are experiencing the mass inflow of migrants.
I cannot grasp why our government hasn’t secured and closed or at least limited the amount of individuals entering the country.
The entirety of the scenario is ****. Someone has to do something before the worst happens.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am old. but been through a lot of **** and back in life and have a lot of friends that had been through much worse.. I think that many of us who were in situations who were in, domestic or clandestine who had to make the decision to take the "oath" should go back and read it again word for word as to what you agreed to, like signing a car loan. Yes, decide it it was something real or yep another line of BS, decide to sigh here. Or commiting your life to. No, will do but fighting to death to like thousands of our relatives and ancestors have done.

First time I read the oath to myself, the “oath” was new, what the hell is this? Yep. The realist thinking deal I ever have to make elightened to me and my real self. Presented me with “do you agree with this” YES/NO Fortunately I had some deep time to think about this.

Well this is the core caveman or redneck survival to me of the purpose and use as a person, and to my entire dedication to the citizens of the country of the, USA.

The "oath" that me and others affirmed to in front of what ever organization, but more importantly what ever god we had at the time should have gone to Yes/Nn down to my sole.

We are being invaded. By foreign and Domestic. Just My Opinion.

Seems the "Domestic" part has been forgotten about lately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom