green laser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4man27

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA

I work for the OCPD Air Support Unit and we have purchased two sets of laser strike glasses for the pilots to use. I am needing to borrow a green laser to test the glasses before I issue them to the pilots. I can bring the glasses to you in the okc metro area. If anyone could assist with this I would be greatful.

Thanks
Marc

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How are you planning on testing? Put on a pair and have someone shine a laser at you?

There are few high power green lasers out there. Green is not a natural lasing wavelength, so it needs to be converted which robs power. It seems brighter because the human eye sees green easier than the other wave lengths.

The most common high power laser is the 1 watt blue/purple (445 nm) laser. If you want to test that I have one.

Are the glasses you purchased multi-wave length, or are they designed for green lasers?

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA

I work for the OCPD Air Support Unit and we have purchased two sets of laser strike glasses for the pilots to use. I am needing to borrow a green laser to test the glasses before I issue them to the pilots. I can bring the glasses to you in the okc metro area. If anyone could assist with this I would be greatful.

Thanks
Marc

just fly by my house, i'll point one at you...
i.imgur.com_kGjrnig.gif

m4man27

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks OSA. Problem solved.
IndVet. The glasses are designed for green and blue lasers and will filter 95 to 97% of the beam. But I was wanting to check the glasses out before putting them into service.
As far as
just fly by my house, i'll

point one at you..
That would be a federal offense. I do not recommend it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom